"You'll notice the town doesn't have a single traffic light."
Visit the Scott’s Corner Market for groceries. Grab a coffee and lunch at Kitchen Table (think Brooklyn coffee shop in the country). Stop by Pound Ridge Wines then cross the street to Plum Plum Cheese Shop, who serves the tastiest gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches. If you are looking for more action, North Star is the place to be on Thursday nights, where you can catch a local band and hit the dance floor. Saturday nights belong to Jean Georges Inn at Pound Ridge, where reservation can be hard to come by so plan ahead. For a round of golf, Pound Ridge Golf Course by Pete Dye, is a public course and a destination spot for golfers from around the world. If you enjoy the outdoors, visit Ward Pound Ridge Reservation. On 4,315-acres of county-owned park land, you can hike, camp, fish, and cross-country ski. Its also home of the best sledding hills in the area! Bring kids of all ages!
Nikki’s Top 10 Events in Pound Ridge, NY
1. 4th of July Fireworks & Picnic Celebration in Town Park (5K Road Race & Fireworks)
2. Harvest Festival (Town block party with live music, games, food)
3. Halloween Walk (trick or treat in Business District downtown)
4. Car Show at Town Park
5. Lobster Festival
6. Leatherman’s Loop (trail race in Ward Pound Ridge)
7. Easter Egg Scramble at Pound Ridge Elementary School (PRES)
8. Free Band Concert at Town Pool
9. Arts & Crafts Festival
10. Neighbor to Neighbor Senior Picnic in the Park